Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A show about nothing...

I have been thinking that my blog is on a track similar to the TV show Seinfeld. Without a theme this is rapidly remaining a blog about nothing. I have had several thoughts about possible themes, each quickly countered by a good reason to avoid that topic.
Here is at least a partial list:
· Work related: Do I really know enough to offer professional insight? No.
· Education: No longer actively teaching I am sure I would run out of insights quickly.
· Humor: hmmmm….that just seems dangerous
· Sports: I can’t name all the starters on any team I like. Obviously not a good start.
· My life: Am I really that interesting? This gets a “has possibilities” rating…I am different enough to be at least slightly interesting at times.


At this point any insights are welcome!

No comments: